STUCCO & PLASTERING
BY CAL PAINTING & PLASTERING
WE DO STUCCO THE SAN JOSE WAY
Stucco & Plastering Services in San Jose, California
Do you have a project involving a stucco finish? How about a custom plastering finish? You’ve come to the right place. Cal Painting and Plastering has master tradesmen that have been working with all things stucco and plastering for over 30 years. We can handle everything from stucco, to plastering, custom finishes, Venetian plaster, new installations, repairs, renovations, remodels, converting from a non-stucco siding to a stucco finish, residential, commercial, condominiums, office buildings, both interior and exterior applications, and so on. Other stucco contractors in San Jose leave the job when the stucco is done, but we’re also a full-service painting company, so we can paint or touch-up anything for a complete finish. We are located in San Jose and like to work within a 20 mile radius of San Jose. We give free estimates and we’d love to tell you what we know about stucco, plastering, and painting in the South Bay area.
Free On-Site Consultations
(Yes - we check our messages & will reply)
We Price Challenge Any Competitor's Written Estimate
San Jose Stucco & Plastering
San Jose Stucco & Plastering– Let Us Tell You More About Our Business
In San Jose, California, no stucco company goes above and beyond in providing plastering, custom finishes, repairs, and renovations for the average homeowner like San Jose Stucco & Plastering. Our 30 years of experience in the business has taught us that your home or business deserves the best. We are dedicated to providing residential and commercial clients with the best stucco services in San Jose. We want to give your property that new look. When it comes to San Jose Stucco & Plastering, our results speak for themselves. Our clients can attest to our high-quality services and friendly crew. Whether you need concrete to protect your new home from the elements or to enhance curb appeal, we can find the best option to fit your needs. Our team has seen it and done it all, including new installations, repairs, renovations, residential stucco, interior, and external stucco applications. If you only need a quick repair, our team can get the job done in no time. No matter how big or small a project is, we show the same level of attention and professionalism. Our services are budget-friendly and high quality because we believe you deserve the best. We will never take shortcuts because our reputation is important to us. We treat our clients as part of our family, so we always give our best. Customer satisfaction is crucial to our business because we get most of our projects from referrals. If you live in the South Bay area, all you need to do is give us a call, and we can provide a free estimate.
Benefits of San Jose Stucco & Plastering
San Jose Stucco & Plastering is a full-service company dedicated to top-notch services at an affordable price. Home and business owners in San Jose know all about us and often recommend our services to their family and friends. If you live anywhere in the South Bay area, our master tradesmen can reach you within a few minutes. No matter the kind of property you own, our services are professional, efficient, and effective, so you are guaranteed the best results in the shortest time possible. At San Jose Stucco & Plastering, we can handle projects, including plastering, fireproofing, lathing, stucco repairs, and many more. All our workers value safety and are fully insured, so you don’t need to worry while we are working on your property. If you want a company that knows what they are doing, you have come to the right place.
San Jose Stucco & Plastering Service Areas
Let’s talk about San Jose Stucco & Plastering services in San Jose, California. These are the primary locations we provide residential stucco, commercial stucco, re-stucco, stucco repair service, stucco plastering, new stucco, in San Jose, California. Our service locations include:
We also service the following zip codes: 95035, 95070,95135
Address & Directions
Here is our physical address in San Jose:
San Jose Stucco Service
Understanding our dedication to your home is one thing; now, we want to show you how we do it and fulfill our stated goal. Our comprehensive range of stucco related services reflects our dedication to achieving our aim. We offer both installation and repair for a wide range of circumstances and situations. Whether you want stucco finishing or plaster finishing, we have what you need.
We cater to both residential and commercial clients, so you can experience the advantages, no matter the kind of property you have. Along with this, we always aim to make all of our services professional, effective, and quick, so you always get the best result, fast. We think it’s all of this that places us above all the other San Jose stucco companies.
Stucco services in and around San Jose are done by various providers. Still, San Jose Stucco & Plastering Service is regarded as the top contractor in California for a reason: our results show.
Residential and commercial clients alike have been able to enjoy the difference over our 10 years in business. San Jose Stucco & Plastering works on brand-new homes, property refurbishments, and minor repairs. Our company offers excellent service for anyone who wants to add an extra layer of sophistication to an exterior wall.
For a brand-new home, the right color or quality stucco will provide protection from the elements. It can enhance curb appeal and ensure the beauty of a new home lasts for several years. San Jose business owners can get a whole new façade or a visible remodel on a relatively low budget by adding a layer of stucco. If you just need a quick repair, we can handle that too. We can keep the cracks and color differences hidden away from the naked eye, simply leaving everyone wondering exactly when you managed to make everything shine.
How do we manage this? By keeping things professional and exact without sacrificing flexibility. Large brand-new projects and small residential repairs get the same degree of attention and are all painstakingly monitored. This is how we manage to exceed our expectations every time.
Our years of hard work have paid off. We have been ranked as one of San Jose’s top contractors by many professional associations, home decor professionals, and real estate agents. We love good grades, and we are always eager to work hard for them.
Is there a science to stucco applications? There is much more work involved than first appears. Many new California contractors often cut corners, mix different qualities of products, or skip steps when doing “quick jobs.” On day one, almost nobody will be able to tell the difference. Give it a year or three, and the reasons why you’re better off calling San Jose Stucco & Plastering will be evident to your entire street.
Stucco contractors San Jose and its tenets
We follow all the manufacturer’s specifications to the letter, this ensures it is done right the first time. Therefore, we save you the cost of later work or a touch-up, and we save ourselves from jeopardizing our amazing reputation.
To the science of exterior architecture, we add the art of customer service. Our workers are not just highly skilled with all varieties of materials, or simply certified to work with high-end finishes like EIFS or Texcote. They are also nurtured and trained in the nuances of professionalism and reliability. Add a cohesive insurance policy and some discipline, and you’ll find that we can turn your project into a breeze!
If you need a safe, stress-free, and cost-efficient solution to beautify your home or office exterior or want to prolong the life and appeal of your walls, then we are just a phone call away.
So what are stucco services exactly?
Learn more about what we do and all the different ways we can make San Jose, CA, more beautiful, one house at a time.
Exterior insulation finishing system
Sometimes, a wash of nicely-colored cement is not enough to ensure a building’s insides stay at the right temperature. You can always add several layers if you have the spare cash – but what about using just one extra efficient layer instead?
EIFS is a type of single layer stucco finish that uses lighter materials. It can be installed quicker than traditional stucco while improving insulation provided it is done right. Where old buildings added three layers of stucco, a well-done EIFS installation can give a modern home with improved results in just one layer.
Some buildings and materials still require full treatment. We have been making standard three-layer stucco applications for over a decade. We give it the same attention and devotion as any other technique. Smooth finishes and even colors when plastering are our specialties.
Plastering and coloring may be a matter of aesthetics, but fireproofing a home or business saves lives. This is why it should be handled by certified experts only. Our fireproofing specialists have learned how to protect a home, both in the classroom and at the worksite.
Protecting a house from blazes and fires is no small task: this is the kind of long-term thinking that will protect your investment for decades to come. Make sure your plaster is helping.
The best opportunity to ensure something looks neat is to smooth out all its rough edges from the very start. Sandblasting on a brand-new home or office complex will ensure any later stucco applications or paint jobs can resist the rigors of weather, humidity, and scratchy tools around it.
When 80% of people hear “stucco,” they are thinking front gates and exterior walls. Although not as popular for inner décor, stucco can also provide beautiful colors and excellent insulation on the inside. It just needs to be lathed right. This involves adding a layer of wiring that will improve adherence, maximize longevity, and remove the chances for failure.
Every time somebody says “quick repair job,” a part of our professional pride whimpers. Stucco repair jobs can be incredibly delicate, especially if localized: nobody likes to be able to see where the cracks used to be. We can provide you with invisible fillings and complete new layers for an entire building.
Why should you trust San Jose stucco services?
It would be too easy to simply say we are the best, and we don’t like to take the easy way out. Our services are different and superior because:
* Our crews are highly trained and certified.
* Everyone we ever send to a site is fully insured. If they slip and fall, it won’t be on you.
* We get the best reviews.
* We Always go the extra mile to deserve the best reviews.
* We put our money where our mouths are – behind our quality. We offer thorough oversight and warranties on minor and major projects alike.
Call the Professionals right away
As much as we all love to take care of our own business, some tasks are just too risky or complicated for you to handle over the next long weekend. Applying a new layer of stucco for the entire home is such a task. Not only will you need a ladder and safety gear, but you will also need a lot of free time. Unless you are willing to leave the half-completed task until your next day off, the best choice is to get a team to do it right away, the right way.
Our workers are all trained in safety, handling materials, customer service techniques, repair tactics, and new installation procedures. They also know how to clean up after themselves. If you need a quality Stucco Contractor in San Jose, then you’ve come to the right place.
Additional services by San Jose stucco services
There are many options to add color and texture to a home’s exterior, but few offer the number of options guaranteed by stucco siding. It is durable and beautiful than simple cement washes, and incredibly more cost-effective than stone or painted wood. Finished stucco siding can provide a building with any of the following, with just one to three quick layers:
- Isolation from exterior elements – rain, cold, heat, and more
- Energy savings from your home’s environmental control system (keeps the cool A/C inside)
- Noise cancellation, privacy, and the blessing of a quiet environment
- A smooth finish all-around your home
- The possibility of adding vibrant and highly-customizable colors, textures, and designs
The basic tech behind stucco has been around for years, and improvements have turned the basic whitewash into a myriad of proprietary blends of cement. Dyes can be easily added to these materials before application on exterior and interior walls alike. Whether you apply it by hand or with an industrial spray, the basics of stucco appear simple, but they require extensive practice to ensure an even appearance and faithful colors. A.S.T.M. standards guide all our applications.
Stucco applications involve:
- Trenching: Usually done alongside the building’s foundation, it will give us a solid base to work upon.
- Covering: Cement is put on your walls, not on the furniture or plants around them. They need to be protected.
- Cleaning: In order to make the stucco stick, a sandblasting or hydro blasting treatment may be needed.
- Surface preparation: After everything has been cleaned and all surrounding objects secured, any patches or cracks need to be repaired to ensure a smooth canvas.
- Application: The stucco is applied by spray or by hand (also known as troweling).
- Sealing: There are different sealing options meant to increase the life of the stucco layer, as well as to add extra waterproofing or fireproofing for the home itself.
We Provide Free Estimates
Have a question?
Want to talk to someone?
Ready for a quote?
Top 5 things to do in San Jose, CA
Whether or not you are a visitor or a resident to San Jose, here are our 5 top things to do in San Jose:
- Take a stroll in Downtown San Jose. If you want to see the culture of San Jose in a short time, then downtown is the best place to go. In a matter of minutes, you could enjoy a wide range of restaurants, libraries and even stop by the Plaza de Cesar Chavez. Plan your trip in August and enjoy one of the country’s famous jazz festivals.
- Visit the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum. This massive planetarium takes a whole city block in the Rose Garden neighborhood. Dating back to the 1920s, the Egyptian settlement has a research library, alchemy garden, and a Rosicrucian labyrinth. History lovers will enjoy the thousands of Egyptian artifacts on display ranging from jewelry to textiles and vessels.
- Relax at Alum Rock Park. The park hosts 720 acres of beautiful vegetation and a breathtaking view of the Diablo range on top. Visitors can explore the park on foot, by bike, or even on horseback. The valley is also home to 27 mineral springs rich in sulfur and magnesium that have health benefits.
- Take a romantic stroll in Municipal Rose Garden. Perfect for a wedding shot, San Jose’s rose garden has more than 3,500 bushes with over 200 different species of roses. The roses bloom in spring, offering a dazzling backdrop for any photo.
- Go techy at the Computer History Museum. San Jose is home to some of the big names in the tech industry, so it is fitting to have a museum showcase technological advancement through the years. The Museum has more than 90,000 pieces of computer artifacts that will wow tech lovers of all ages.
Here is a list of the Top 5 helpful San Jose, CA links that you may find useful:
1) San Jose official website: https://www.sanjoseca.gov/
2) San Jose Permit Application https://www.sanjoseca.gov/business/development-services-permit-center
3) San Jose Housing: https://www.sanjoseca.gov/your-government/departments/housing
4) San Jose Fire Safety: https://www.sanjoseca.gov/your-government/departments-offices/fire/fire-department
To visit San Jose Stucco & Plastering from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport to 137 E Saint James St #4, please follow these directions:
1. Follow Airport Blvd and Airport Pkwy to Technology Dr
2. Head northwest on Airport Blvd
3. Use the right two lanes to turn slightly right to stay on Airport Blvd
4. Use the right 2 roads to turn slightly right onto Airport Pkwy
5. Turn right onto Technology Dr
6. Pass by Starbucks (on the right)
7. Take CA-87 S to W St James St
8. Use the middle lane to turn right onto Skyport Dr
9. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto CA-87 S toward I-280 S
10. Take exit 6B for W Julian St toward St James St
11. Use the middle lane to turn left onto W Julian St
12. Continue onto W St James St
13. Destination will be on the left
For specific services in San Jose click the appropriate link: